Friday, July 12, 2013

Dream Killer Syndrome: You've been diagnosed!

by Michelle Hill-Smith
www.MichelleHillSmith
www.OnTaskAssistants.com

That's right. DIAGNOSED. I'm not calling anyone out specifically. So, please don't fill my inbox with spam or bad emails. LOL!

But, who I am talking about is that individual that's allowing the fear of failure to intercept their mindset's vision. The one that speaks failure into existence. The one that allows the success of others to determine their destination.

Years ago, when I found myself getting ill from this very disease, I thought about my future. I thought about how bad I wanted it. I reminded myself, over and over of "MY WHY".

This video explains exactly what I'm talking about. Check it out:



Be sure to let me know what you think after watching it. 

Until next time, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts on this subject matter!

Search This Blog